The default Login username and password for most of the routers can be easily guessed by anyone and it is also available on the internet. Anyone connected to your network would be able to login into your router and mess up the settings and also able to access the data shared on the network. If you haven’t done this already, then you should change the Login User Name and Password for your JioFi Router now.
Change JioFi Login User Name and Password
Follow these steps to learn how to Change JioFi Login User Name and Password:
- Power on your JioFi device and connect to the network.
- Open your web browser and head over to http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.225.1.
- A login page will display on the screen. Enter the default username and password to log in. The default username for JioFi routers is “administrator” and the default password is also “administrator”. (case-sensitive)
- You will be now logged in. Now, go to User Management > Account Management.
- Type a new username and password, then confirm it.
- Click on Save.
- The login username and password will now be changed.