By default, the password of your JioFi Wi-Fi network is a random combination of words, digits, and symbols combined. However, that password is not easy to memorize and you have to keep that password saved somewhere in order to connect to the network on new devices. Also, if you have told your password to anyone then there is a chance that others may also get to know about it. Therefore, you should consider changing the password of your JioFi Wi-Fi network.
Change JioFi WiFi Password
To change the password of your JioFi Wi-Fi network, follow these steps:
- The first thing that you should do is power on your JioFi Wi-Fi device.
- Connect to the JioFi Wi-Fi Network from your device.
- Open a web browser and in the URL bar, type http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.225.1.
- A login page will appear. Enter the login username and password. The default username for JioFi routers is “administrator” and the default password is also “administrator”.
- Once you’re logged in, go to Network > Wi-Fi Configuration > Secure key.
- Now, set the new password for your JioFi router and click on Apply.
- The password for your JioFi password will be changed!